We’d like to understand more about the impact of the pandemic on young people in Europe aged 16 to 25.
The Guardian, along with other members of the Europa media group which includes leading newspapers in France, Germany, Spain and Italy, is conducting a cross-European project to find out how the pandemic has reshaped the hopes, fears, dreams and expectations of the continent’s young people.
Covid-19 may have hit older people’s physical health harder, but teenagers have been caught up in the biggest disruption to education in history.
And young adults have borne the brunt of job losses caused by lockdown in many countries. Some experts fear that a year of isolation and confinement could affect Generation Z for years to come.
We want to hear directly from 16 to 25 year olds about their hopes and dreams for the future.
If you’re under the age of 17, we will need to have your parent’s or guardian’s permission before we publish.
Share your experiences
You can get in touch by filling in the form below, anonymously if you wish or via WhatsApp by clicking here or adding the contact +44(0)7867825056. Your responses are secure as the form is encrypted and only the Guardian has access to your contributions.
One of our journalists will be in contact before we publish, so please do leave contact details.
- Prince Philip's gaffes complicate his legacy
- Reguilon on for Bergwijn: how José Mourinho blew Spurs’ title charge | Jonathan Wilson
- Kai Havertz stars as free-flowing Chelsea steamroller Crystal Palace
- Rare tropical cyclone to make landfall in Western Australia
- Prince Charles remembers ‘dear papa’ as details of funeral emerge
- Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman, 80, found dead in London
- ‘Clear the Capitol’: Pence plea amid riot retold in dramatic Pentagon document
- Maryland Gov. Hogan vetoes bill that would do away with life-without-parole sentences for juveniles
- Marshall D. Sahlins, Groundbreaking Anthropologist, Dies at 90
- ‘Point Zion’ lauded for ‘tremendous’ efforts in win
Common Symptoms Of COVID-19
The CDC has a collection of nine Roche antibody assays designed to provide rapid results from COVID-19 rapid antigen test. If you are a potential carrier of the human papilloma virus (HPV) and are looking for HPV testing kits for the home, it is important…
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier: We all know the importance of having a water purifier at home, but not many people know the things they need to know before buying one. Most of the time, we miss out on the most…
Med hub smart pill, a device for patients having medicines intake in the daily schedule.
Med hub smart pill: The drug prescribed by a doctor will be effective if it would be taken at the right time suggested by the doctor because it is necessary for our healing process. When a patient takes too many medicians in a day also…
10 Best Effective Plants to Fight Pollution – Diwali Edition
Effective Plants to Fight Pollution: Few more months and the most awaited festival of the year will be here. We Indians love our festivals, and the biggest festival of India, especially north India, is Diwali. It is a massive affair here. It generally falls in…