I promised in the beginning I’d always give you the straight scoop, straight from the shoulder, the good and the bad. Well, here’s the truth. The good news is we’re on track to meet our goal of 200 million shots in the first 100 days. More than 75 percent of the people over the age of 65 have gotten shots, up from 8 percent when we took office. That’s a dramatic turnaround, and critical because seniors account for 80 percent of all Covid deaths. On March the 11th, I announced that I was opening up all vaccination sites to all adults by May 1. Many governors, Democrats and Republicans, responded and decided to beat that date, which was good. Thanks to their hard work and the hard work of the American people, and the hard work of my team, I’m announcing today that we’re moving that date up from May 1 to April 19 nationwide. That means by no later than April 19, in every part of this country, every adult over the age of — 18 or older will be eligible to be vaccinated. No more confusing rules, no more confusing restrictions. My message today is a simple one. Many states have already opened up to all adults. But beginning April 19, every adult in every state, every adult in this country is eligible to get in line to get a Covid vaccination.
- ‘Point Zion’ lauded for ‘tremendous’ efforts in win
- Real Madrid v Barcelona: El Clásico – live!
- Is a party that sells police stations to criminals so very tough on crime? | Nick Cohen
- Pablo Fornals: ‘We never stop running – we have to enjoy these moments’
- Concerned NYC mom asks de Blasio ‘what’s being done’ about broad-daylight crimes
- Prince Charles pays tribute to his father Prince Philip
- Former Big Brother contestant Nikki Grahame dies aged 38
- ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’ tops $60 million domestically, the best box office haul of the pandemic
- Colorado woman accused of murder-for-hire plot had violent past with child, estranged husband: affidavit
- Rachael Blackmore becomes first female jockey to win the Grand National
Common Symptoms Of COVID-19
The CDC has a collection of nine Roche antibody assays designed to provide rapid results from COVID-19 rapid antigen test. If you are a potential carrier of the human papilloma virus (HPV) and are looking for HPV testing kits for the home, it is important…
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier: We all know the importance of having a water purifier at home, but not many people know the things they need to know before buying one. Most of the time, we miss out on the most…
Med hub smart pill, a device for patients having medicines intake in the daily schedule.
Med hub smart pill: The drug prescribed by a doctor will be effective if it would be taken at the right time suggested by the doctor because it is necessary for our healing process. When a patient takes too many medicians in a day also…
10 Best Effective Plants to Fight Pollution – Diwali Edition
Effective Plants to Fight Pollution: Few more months and the most awaited festival of the year will be here. We Indians love our festivals, and the biggest festival of India, especially north India, is Diwali. It is a massive affair here. It generally falls in…