TSA officers confiscate multiple ‘cat eyes’ at Lambert Airport
ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) — Over the weekend, TSA officers at Lambert International Airport confiscated four “cat eyes” from passengers.
“Cat eyes” are a martial arts-type item that some people carry for self-defense. To use them, two fingers are put through the “cat’s” eyes to enable the user to poke someone in the eyes or elsewhere on the body with the “ears” of the item.
They are considered a prohibited item by TSA and anyone caught carrying one may face legal action. Anyone flying through St. Louis can visit the TSA website to see what items are prohibited when traveling.
Copyright 2021 KMOV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved
- Avalanche lock up No. 1 overall seed for playoffs
- Slow population growth means low interest rates are likely here to stay, says JP Morgan
- Doctors’ union in Japan calls on government to cancel Tokyo Games
- Shoephoria! exhibition to open at Fashion Museum in Bath
- Colombian protest leader Lucas Villa, who was shot eight times, dies
- Australia’s Never-Ending Travel Ban
- As US pulls out of Afghanistan, China sees opportunities — and potential for chaos
- Blake Griffin debuts “McLovin”-themed Air Jordans
- ESPN extends deal to air MLB games through ’28
- Brazil braces for renewed Covid surge as Bolsonaro faces parliamentary inquiry over pandemic response
Common Symptoms Of COVID-19
The CDC has a collection of nine Roche antibody assays designed to provide rapid results from COVID-19 rapid antigen test. If you are a potential carrier of the human papilloma virus (HPV) and are looking for HPV testing kits for the home, it is important…
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier: We all know the importance of having a water purifier at home, but not many people know the things they need to know before buying one. Most of the time, we miss out on the most…
Med hub smart pill, a device for patients having medicines intake in the daily schedule.
Med hub smart pill: The drug prescribed by a doctor will be effective if it would be taken at the right time suggested by the doctor because it is necessary for our healing process. When a patient takes too many medicians in a day also…
10 Best Effective Plants to Fight Pollution – Diwali Edition
Effective Plants to Fight Pollution: Few more months and the most awaited festival of the year will be here. We Indians love our festivals, and the biggest festival of India, especially north India, is Diwali. It is a massive affair here. It generally falls in…