McShay predicts Round 1: His final mock draft of the first 32 picks — including where the QBs go
First, before the Jaguars are on the clock, I’m projecting all 32 selections of the first round one last time. Remember, these predictions are based on what I think a team will do, rather than what I think it should do.
There is still much up for debate regarding how the draft will play out. But this much we know for sure: The class is loaded with talent, and numerous potential stars are ready to make an impact on an NFL roster. That starts with an exciting quarterback group, headlined by five potential franchise starters. But where will all the best prospects end up tonight, and which teams will draft new QBs with their first-round picks?
Here is my final projection of the opening 32 picks, starting with an obvious one. Catch all the action tonight, starting at 8 p.m. ET on ABC, ESPN and the ESPN App, and follow along live with our NFL Draftcast.
See more: My final rankings
Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson
New coach Urban Meyer gets to make the easiest pick of the night and start his tenure in Jacksonville with a once-in-a-decade quarterback prospect driving his offense. Lawrence’s big arm, pocket mobility and quick release perfectly fit Meyer’s offensive scheme. Watch for the Jaguars to spend a chunk of their nine remaining picks — which include four more in the first 65 selections — on protection and pass-catchers for their new signal-caller.
- Amcham finds 42% of members surveyed are planning or considering leaving Hong Kong
- Tuchel: I lied to Auba about meeting times
- ‘You breathe differently when you aren’t the only one:’ Women are leading America’s key news outlets
- Police: Babies abducted during Savannah shooting found safe, suspect now in custody
- Greg Gutfeld: Despite statistics showing low outdoor COVID spread, media peddles fear
- Liz Cheney shames colleagues who will purge her for disloyalty to Trump
- Favre yet to repay state $600K, Mississippi says
- One in four cities cannot afford climate crisis protection measures – study
- This Day in History: May 12
- British troops were twice as likely to be killed in Afghanistan as US forces
Common Symptoms Of COVID-19
The CDC has a collection of nine Roche antibody assays designed to provide rapid results from COVID-19 rapid antigen test. If you are a potential carrier of the human papilloma virus (HPV) and are looking for HPV testing kits for the home, it is important…
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier: We all know the importance of having a water purifier at home, but not many people know the things they need to know before buying one. Most of the time, we miss out on the most…
Med hub smart pill, a device for patients having medicines intake in the daily schedule.
Med hub smart pill: The drug prescribed by a doctor will be effective if it would be taken at the right time suggested by the doctor because it is necessary for our healing process. When a patient takes too many medicians in a day also…
10 Best Effective Plants to Fight Pollution – Diwali Edition
Effective Plants to Fight Pollution: Few more months and the most awaited festival of the year will be here. We Indians love our festivals, and the biggest festival of India, especially north India, is Diwali. It is a massive affair here. It generally falls in…