McEnany: Sen. Scott’s rebuttal to Biden’s joint address highlights ‘the future’ of GOP party
“Outnumbered” co-host and former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany praised Sen. Tim Scott’s rebuttal to President Biden’s joint address on Wednesday’s “Hannity,” claiming his message was in stark “contrast” to the president and is “exactly what the American public wants to hear.”
MCENANY: Look, Joe Biden has met with historians to try to make himself FDR. One notable difference… FDR had a two hundred-seat majority. Joe Biden has the slimmest majority since the final two years of Rutherford B. Hayes. So that credit card, he may try to make himself FDR, but he doesn’t have the mandate to lead. And just I know Tim Scott has gotten a ton of praise, all well merited. I’ve just got to say, to hear Tim Scott say America is not a racist country. That is what the American public wants to hear. An original sin is not the end of our story, redemption is. That inspiring message is the future of our party. What a contrast tonight.
Former senior advisor to President Trump Stephen Miller also joined Hannity and railed against the president’s address as “boring.”
MILLER: Boy, that was a dull, boring, lifeless speech. My lord. I have never seen such extreme ideas married to such a completely dry text. I mean, just from a pure writing standpoint, this wasn’t a speech. This was a laundry list. A series of bullet points read in order. Nothing stitching it together, no big idea. Compare that to a year ago, President Trump’s speech with all the excitement and enthusiasm and energy, the patriotism, the optimism — this speech was literally like watching paint dry on the side of an old house.
- Portnoy riffs on ‘$40 million punching bag’ Goodell: Feud started ‘as a joke’; he’s ‘least self-aware’ exec
- Pediatricians prepare to vaccinate youngest Covid-19 shot recipients yet
- Rangers Look to Move Past ‘Crazy’ Season
- Hermansson-Shahbazyan off UFC 262 card
- As Boston Celtics struggle, jersey patch partner Vistaprint takes the long view
- India’s Covid-19 catastrophe could hurt global supplies of medicines, clothing and shoes
- Boat explodes on Lake Lanier, injuring 6 people including 2 teens
- California’s Middle-Class Taxpayers Could Get a Rebate Under Newsom Plan
- Analysis: An amazing revelation about the GOP’s willful blindness on Donald Trump
- ‘We are living in a war zone’: violence flares in West Papua as villagers forced to flee
Common Symptoms Of COVID-19
The CDC has a collection of nine Roche antibody assays designed to provide rapid results from COVID-19 rapid antigen test. If you are a potential carrier of the human papilloma virus (HPV) and are looking for HPV testing kits for the home, it is important…
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier: We all know the importance of having a water purifier at home, but not many people know the things they need to know before buying one. Most of the time, we miss out on the most…
Med hub smart pill, a device for patients having medicines intake in the daily schedule.
Med hub smart pill: The drug prescribed by a doctor will be effective if it would be taken at the right time suggested by the doctor because it is necessary for our healing process. When a patient takes too many medicians in a day also…
10 Best Effective Plants to Fight Pollution – Diwali Edition
Effective Plants to Fight Pollution: Few more months and the most awaited festival of the year will be here. We Indians love our festivals, and the biggest festival of India, especially north India, is Diwali. It is a massive affair here. It generally falls in…