Have you seen him? Cobb County Police search for missing 12-year-old child
COBB County, Ga. (CBS46) — Police are seeking the public’s help in locating a missing child in Cobb County.
The Cobb County Police Department says 12-year-old Julian Rios left his home on Darlington Way and was last seen around 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday.
No clothing description was available, but he may be carrying a red and black backpack, authorities reported.
Authorities ask that anyone with information about Rios please call Cobb County Police at 770-499-3911.
Copyright 2021 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
- Amcham finds 42% of members surveyed are planning or considering leaving Hong Kong
- Tuchel: I lied to Auba about meeting times
- Police: Babies abducted during Savannah shooting found safe, suspect now in custody
- Greg Gutfeld: Despite statistics showing low outdoor COVID spread, media peddles fear
- Liz Cheney shames colleagues who will purge her for disloyalty to Trump
- One in four cities cannot afford climate crisis protection measures – study
- British troops were twice as likely to be killed in Afghanistan as US forces
- Patrick Mazeika Continues to Be Magic for Mets
- There were at least 11 mass shootings across the US this weekend
- Your Wednesday Briefing
Common Symptoms Of COVID-19
The CDC has a collection of nine Roche antibody assays designed to provide rapid results from COVID-19 rapid antigen test. If you are a potential carrier of the human papilloma virus (HPV) and are looking for HPV testing kits for the home, it is important…
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier: We all know the importance of having a water purifier at home, but not many people know the things they need to know before buying one. Most of the time, we miss out on the most…
Med hub smart pill, a device for patients having medicines intake in the daily schedule.
Med hub smart pill: The drug prescribed by a doctor will be effective if it would be taken at the right time suggested by the doctor because it is necessary for our healing process. When a patient takes too many medicians in a day also…
10 Best Effective Plants to Fight Pollution – Diwali Edition
Effective Plants to Fight Pollution: Few more months and the most awaited festival of the year will be here. We Indians love our festivals, and the biggest festival of India, especially north India, is Diwali. It is a massive affair here. It generally falls in…