Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop Cruise is ready to set sail
The Goop founder and Oscar winner heralded the 2022 return of her Celebrity Cruises partnership by sharing a photo of herself wearing a bikini on the beach while staring off into the distance.
“I am always happiest by, in or on the sea! In 2022 my @goop team and I are going to join @celebritycruises on their new ship, Celebrity Beyond,” the caption read.
She added that she’s taking a hands-on approach working on “special projects” in her role as Celebrity’s new Well-being Advisor.
“My team @goop is curating programming and fitness kits to add to Celebrity’s wellness experience. I’m sworn to secrecy on the rest — keep an eye out for the details coming soon,” she teased.
Although the 48-year-old star remained tight-lipped on the specifics of the itinerary, the original Goop cruise — set to be a unique wellness experience on the high seas — had been scheduled to depart from Barcelona and sail around the Mediterranean over the course of 11 days in August last year.
Paltrow founded Goop in 2008. The company has since evolved from a weekly newsletter aimed at providing information related to food, health and travel into to a fully fledged wellness brand.
“Sometimes I’ll come across something that hurts my feelings, But I really believe in what we’re trying to do here which is really connect and uplift women,” she told CNBC’s “Trailblazers” in 2017. “We feel like we’re really here… to serve the community and start conversations.”
In May last year the actress-turned-businesswoman revealed she became interested in wellness after father was diagnosed with throat cancer.
“His treatment was so brutal, I was thinking, almost out of desperation, that we had to be able to do something else to help him,” she told “Town and Country” magazine. “That’s when I started to research food and nutrition.”
- Analysis: An amazing revelation about the GOP’s willful blindness on Donald Trump
- Keeping the Memory of 9/11 Alive at the Site Where Flight 93 Went Down
- Biden Vows to ‘Disrupt and Prosecute’ Hackers Who Forced Shutdown of U.S. Pipeline
- ‘It’s a big deal’ for America’s push to reopen, says NIH Director on Pfizer vaccine approval for adolescents
- Tiger filmed roaming Houston raises concerns about exotic pet ownership in the Lone Star State
- Asia-Pacific markets set for cautious start after U.S. stocks decline overnight
- WATCH: Maine mom and Boston gorilla share maternal bond at Franklin Park Zoo
- U.S. Defends Detention of Afghan at Guantánamo Despite Pullout
- Hackers attack Colonial Pipeline over the weekend — Here’s what investors are saying
- NHL’s Canadian teams likely to keep COVID-19 protocols
Common Symptoms Of COVID-19
The CDC has a collection of nine Roche antibody assays designed to provide rapid results from COVID-19 rapid antigen test. If you are a potential carrier of the human papilloma virus (HPV) and are looking for HPV testing kits for the home, it is important…
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier: We all know the importance of having a water purifier at home, but not many people know the things they need to know before buying one. Most of the time, we miss out on the most…
Med hub smart pill, a device for patients having medicines intake in the daily schedule.
Med hub smart pill: The drug prescribed by a doctor will be effective if it would be taken at the right time suggested by the doctor because it is necessary for our healing process. When a patient takes too many medicians in a day also…
10 Best Effective Plants to Fight Pollution – Diwali Edition
Effective Plants to Fight Pollution: Few more months and the most awaited festival of the year will be here. We Indians love our festivals, and the biggest festival of India, especially north India, is Diwali. It is a massive affair here. It generally falls in…