Delphi investigation reward fund gets $100K donation
The total reward fund is now up to $325,000.
DELPHI, Ind. — EDITOR’S NOTE: The above video is from a February report marking four years since the girls were killed.
An anonymous donor has given a $100,000 gift to the Delphi investigation reward fund to help discover who killed Libby German and Abby Williams in 2017. According to the Indiana State Police, the fund now has a total of $325,000.
Anyone who can provide information to police that leads to an arrest and conviction in the case will receive the reward.
Valentine’s Day marked four years since the girls’ bodies were found in the woods near the Monon High Bridge. There is still a team made up of Carroll County sheriff’s deputies, ISP detectives and other law enforcement officers actively investigating the crime.
In 2019, police revealed a new sketch of the suspect and video and audio clips.
The team continues to investigate tips and leads it is still receiving. Tips should include as many of the following as possible:
- The name of the person of interest
- Their date of birth or approximate age
- Physical description
- Vehicle information
- Why they could be involved
- If they have a connection to Delphi
Tips can be sent in using email@example.com or by calling 844-459-5786. If law enforcement needs more information about the tip, they will contact the person who submitted it.
ISP and the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department are also asking people not to share side-by-side images of the suspect sketch or photo with people they believe to be the suspect, as they don’t help the investigation and can cause damage to innocent people. Police said they will not publicly clear any person until an arrest has been made in the investigation.
- 2 police officers used excessive force, threatened Army officer during traffic stop, lawsuit says
- Matsuyama shoots 7-under 65, leads at Masters
- He Sought Refuge in Online Poker: ‘This Is Never About the Cards’
- Maryland to end police Bill of Rights after Democrats override GOP governor’s vetoes
- UMass wins first NCAA men’s hockey title
- In South Korea, patients pay for a star plastic surgeon — and get operated by a ghost doctor
- Review Your Social Media Etiquette
- Slain 20-year-old Raleigh student had recently married her alleged killer
- The United Arab Emirates has announced its first female astronaut
- Coalition admits ‘a lot of unknowns’ could derail plan to vaccinate Australia by end of year
Common Symptoms Of COVID-19
The CDC has a collection of nine Roche antibody assays designed to provide rapid results from COVID-19 rapid antigen test. If you are a potential carrier of the human papilloma virus (HPV) and are looking for HPV testing kits for the home, it is important…
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier: We all know the importance of having a water purifier at home, but not many people know the things they need to know before buying one. Most of the time, we miss out on the most…
Med hub smart pill, a device for patients having medicines intake in the daily schedule.
Med hub smart pill: The drug prescribed by a doctor will be effective if it would be taken at the right time suggested by the doctor because it is necessary for our healing process. When a patient takes too many medicians in a day also…
10 Best Effective Plants to Fight Pollution – Diwali Edition
Effective Plants to Fight Pollution: Few more months and the most awaited festival of the year will be here. We Indians love our festivals, and the biggest festival of India, especially north India, is Diwali. It is a massive affair here. It generally falls in…