College football recruiting: Where things stand in the Class of 2022
The ESPN 300 has been updated for the 2022 cycle, and as is the case with every college football recruiting class, there are some unique storylines and recruitments to watch for.
This class happens to be unique, as prospects are trying to navigate the process the best they can while being subject to the NCAA-created dead period since last March, when the recruits were still sophomores.
Because of the dead period, the 2022 recruits have not been able to take official visits and, in some cases, haven’t even met the coaches recruiting them.
There have been quite a few challenges with this class on the prospects side and the coaching side with enough film to evaluate, no real camps to showcase talents or see prospects in person, and the inability to build relationships face-to-face.
“I think first, this signing class is going to be the most challenging signing class in all of college football,” Michigan offensive coordinator Josh Gattis said. “I think it’s going to make or break programs, not this year, but three or four years down the road. The time that’s been missed in live evaluations, in-person evaluations, is so critical.
“I actually feel for the kids, because a lot of these kids are forced to make college decisions without stepping foot on a college campus.”
- Portnoy riffs on ‘$40 million punching bag’ Goodell: Feud started ‘as a joke’; he’s ‘least self-aware’ exec
- A Wandering Tiger Unnerved Houston. The Man Who Fled With It Is a Murder Suspect.
- Pediatricians prepare to vaccinate youngest Covid-19 shot recipients yet
- Rangers Look to Move Past ‘Crazy’ Season
- F.B.I. Identifies Group Behind Pipeline Hack
- Hermansson-Shahbazyan off UFC 262 card
- As Boston Celtics struggle, jersey patch partner Vistaprint takes the long view
- India’s Covid-19 catastrophe could hurt global supplies of medicines, clothing and shoes
- Boat explodes on Lake Lanier, injuring 6 people including 2 teens
- TE who wanted salary in Bitcoin cut by Chiefs
Common Symptoms Of COVID-19
The CDC has a collection of nine Roche antibody assays designed to provide rapid results from COVID-19 rapid antigen test. If you are a potential carrier of the human papilloma virus (HPV) and are looking for HPV testing kits for the home, it is important…
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier
Things You Never Knew About The Best Water Purifier: We all know the importance of having a water purifier at home, but not many people know the things they need to know before buying one. Most of the time, we miss out on the most…
Med hub smart pill, a device for patients having medicines intake in the daily schedule.
Med hub smart pill: The drug prescribed by a doctor will be effective if it would be taken at the right time suggested by the doctor because it is necessary for our healing process. When a patient takes too many medicians in a day also…
10 Best Effective Plants to Fight Pollution – Diwali Edition
Effective Plants to Fight Pollution: Few more months and the most awaited festival of the year will be here. We Indians love our festivals, and the biggest festival of India, especially north India, is Diwali. It is a massive affair here. It generally falls in…